Performing a Penetration Test is vital in assessing a company’s cybersecurity environment. Whether your company has been around for decades or if you are a start-up, a regular penetration test will provide you with insight and understanding in shaping your IT security structure.
- Hackers are continuously exploiting new bugs
Hackers are developing new tools and exploits at incredible speeds and often at a faster rate than security teams can keep up.
- Penetration Testing provides an independent assessment of your security
Penetration test results help indicate the effectiveness of your security environment.
- A Penetration Test may find holes in your security before a hacker does
Identifying vulnerabilities enables the organization to patch weaknesses before a hacker has a chance to exploit them.
- Prioritize your security budget
Penetration test results may help drive your security budget and prioritize spending.
- Help you prepare for a potential breach
A Penetration Test can serve as a catalyst for developing an incident response plan in the event of a breach.
- Penetration Testing may be a regulatory requirement
Periodic Penetration Testing is an industry best practice and a requirement for PCI DSS and several other industry regulations.